If you are looking for debt counsellor Rustenburg, we are the experts. When you are dealing with a credit crisis, life is anything but peaceful. You may be under constant fear of asset repossession, face social ostracization, and feel like you will forever be blacklisted and face life-long difficulty taking out loans for homes, cars, and more. We have good news for you. There is a way out of debt, and it starts with debt review.
Debt Counsellor Rustenburg
Debt review, also known as debt counselling, is a formal financial relief process supported by the National Credit Act. Debt review helps South Africans who are struggling to support themselves and their families while paying off their credit debt obligations.
Who can do debt counselling in Rustenburg?
Debt counselling is a program for severely indebted individuals. This means individuals that do not have enough money left over to cover their basic needs after they have paid off their credit debt bills.
If the following statements apply to you, you may be overindebted and qualify for debt counselling in Rustenburg
- I live paycheck to paycheck and often have little financial resources left to pay for rent, food, and other essential needs after making my monthly credit debt repayments.
- I don’t have any personal property that I can sell to pay off my credit debt repayments.
- I do not spend money on unnecessary goods, and even though I live frugally I still struggle to pay my credit debt.
- I contribute as much of my income as I can to paying off my credit debt and I feel like I am not making a dent
- My creditors will take legal action against me if I continue to default on my credit payments
What exactly happens under debt review?
When you apply for debt review you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Expertise– You will be assigned a professional debt counselor who will help determine if you are over-indebted. Our debt counselors are highly experienced in financial management and knowledgeable about credit rights and regulations
- Professional Mediator– You debt counselor will negotiate and communicate with your creditors on your behalf, so you do not need to deal with harassment from creditors
- Legal Protection– As soon as we start processing your debt review application, your credit profile will be flagged to indicated that you are in the process of applying to debt review. During this time, you will be protected against legal action from your creditors
During debt review
- Financial Relief- Reduced monthly credit debt payments so that you have more time to pay off debt
- Consolidated payments- Access to a central payment system so you can pay your monthly credit with ease and convenience
Post debt review
- A fresh start! If you complete debt review successfully, your poor credit history will be erased and you have a clean credit slate allowing you to rebuild your credit back stronger than it was before.
Debt review is a once in a lifetime second chance at financial freedom.
Ready for financial freedom? Fill in our contact form or get us to call you today.